Most businesses don't like to miss a deadline.
So to give employers more time to participate in the Post-Gazette's Top Workplaces section, we are extending the deadline to March 22.
Almost 1,100 companies in the region have been invited to participate in the program so far.
Any employee from the CEO on down may nominate a company.
There is no cost to participate, and every organization that takes part will receive feedback on its workplace.
Nominations are open to all employers, including nonprofits and government, that have at least 50 workers in the greater Pittsburgh area, including Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland counties.
Employers will be surveyed through early April by the Post-Gazette's research partner, WorkplaceDynamics LLC, which will calculate the final list of Top Workplaces.
To see a sample of the survey, go to www.workplacedynamics.com/employee-survey
Top performers will be recognized in a special Post-Gazette publication on Sept. 26 and online.
There will also be a PG-sponsored special event in honor of all the winners.
To nominate an employer, go to http://www.post-gazette.com/nominate or call 412-428-8020.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court