Most businesses don't like to miss a deadline.
So to give employers more time to participate in the Post-Gazette's Top Workplaces section, we are extending the deadline to March 22.
Almost 1,100 companies in the region have been invited to participate in the program so far.
Any employee from the CEO on down may nominate a company.
There is no cost to participate, and every organization that takes part will receive feedback on its workplace.
Nominations are open to all employers, including nonprofits and government, that have at least 50 workers in the greater Pittsburgh area, including Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland counties.
Employers will be surveyed through early April by the Post-Gazette's research partner, WorkplaceDynamics LLC, which will calculate the final list of Top Workplaces.
To see a sample of the survey, go to www.workplacedynamics.com/employee-survey
Top performers will be recognized in a special Post-Gazette publication on Sept. 26 and online.
There will also be a PG-sponsored special event in honor of all the winners.
To nominate an employer, go to http://www.post-gazette.com/nominate or call 412-428-8020.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text