Most businesses don't like to miss a deadline.
So to give employers more time to participate in the Post-Gazette's Top Workplaces section, we are extending the deadline to March 22.
Almost 1,100 companies in the region have been invited to participate in the program so far.
Any employee from the CEO on down may nominate a company.
There is no cost to participate, and every organization that takes part will receive feedback on its workplace.
Nominations are open to all employers, including nonprofits and government, that have at least 50 workers in the greater Pittsburgh area, including Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland counties.
Employers will be surveyed through early April by the Post-Gazette's research partner, WorkplaceDynamics LLC, which will calculate the final list of Top Workplaces.
To see a sample of the survey, go to www.workplacedynamics.com/employee-survey
Top performers will be recognized in a special Post-Gazette publication on Sept. 26 and online.
There will also be a PG-sponsored special event in honor of all the winners.
To nominate an employer, go to http://www.post-gazette.com/nominate or call 412-428-8020.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison