BOCA RATON, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- CRC Press, a leading science, technology and medical (STM) publisher, is pleased to announce the launch of Featured Authors, a new web portal that connects researchers, academics, librarians and book buyers with authoritative authors in their fields. Available at www.crcpress.com/authors or by clicking on the "Featured Authors" tab on the CRC Press homepage (www.crcpress.com), Featured Authors makes books, bios, events and social media information readily accessible to online audiences at no cost.
"Featured Authors connects CRC Press authors to their niche audiences around the globe in a way we've never done before," said Stacey Mironov, Vice President of Marketing for CRC Press.
"As a global STM publisher that serves scientific, technical and medical professional and research audiences worldwide, our esteemed authors are some of our most valuable resources. Now information about these authors and their books are linked in a useful and accessible way, serving diverse purposes for those who access the Featured Authors community," Mironov added.
By aggregating key author and contributor resources for research, academic, librarian and professional audiences, Featured Authors offers a central location for the latest information on each author's current research, paper presentations, conference attendance, photos and videos, and award information as well as current blog, email and social networking contact information.
For authors, Featured Authors is easy to join and requires minimal maintenance. Once live, CRC Press author profiles are engaging, visual web pages that highlight each author's work and offer regular updates regarding upcoming speaking engagements, conferences, new affiliations, credentials, awards, and other news relevant to their unique audiences. All authors' titles are also available for purchase as a direct link from their Featured Authors profile.
About CRC Press
CRC Press, a premier global publisher of scientific, technical, and medical content, provides essential material for researchers, academics, professionals, and students. CRC Press products include world-class references, handbooks and textbooks as well as its award-winning CRCnetBASE eBook collections. CRC Press is a member of Taylor & Francis Group, an informa business. For more information, or to sign up for email alerts of newly published resources in all subject areas, visit www.crcpress.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2233517
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
CRC Press | Taylor and Francis Group
Most Popular Stories
- Portland's Arts District to host theater festival from June 26-30 [Sun Journal (Lewiston, ME)]
- Sex as a battlefield ; Although his fiction is at times overwhelmed by descriptions of women's bodies, James Salter is capable of a simmering, near- biblical intensity. His new novel does not do justice to his art
- The perfect children's film: a Western with aliens, Moses and true love ; Few things inspire children more than movies, so what are the favourite childhood films of actors, directors and producers at the Cinemagic festival?
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- Top 10 concerts from Sands Event Center's first year
- Joshua Radin loves to sing about love
- As 'The Office' ends, other workplace shows find a big TV audience
- Local comedians carve own path to fame with Valley-wide circuit
- BRIEF: Carole King to be honored with Obama-hosted show, Gershwin Prize
- 'Iron Man 3' makes $1 billion worldwide, $300 million domestically