TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Colossus Minerals Inc. (TSX: CSI)(OTCQX: COLUF) will be presenting at the BMO Capital Markets 22nd Global Metals & Mining Conference being held February 24-27, 2013 at The Westin Diplomat, 3555 South Ocean Drive Hollywood, Florida, USA 33019.
Mr. Claudio Mancuso, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to speak on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 8:15 am EST. The presentation will be available via webcast on the Company's website at: http://audability.com/AudabilityAdmin/Clients/ColossusMinerals/101486_225201380000AM/lobby.aspx?Event_ID=1486.
Colossus is a development-stage mining company focused on bringing its 75% owned Serra Pelada Gold-Platinum-Palladium Mine to production. The Serra Pelada Mine is a joint venture between Colossus and Cooperativa de Mineracao dos Garimpeiros de Serra Pelada (COOMIGASP) located in the State of Para, Brazil. Serra Pelada, located in the mineral prolific Carajas region in the State of Para, Brazil, is host to one of the highest grade gold and platinum group metals deposits in the world. Between 1980 and 1986 Serra Pelada was host to the largest precious metals rush in Latin American history. Colossus Minerals shares, warrants and notes trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbols CSI, CSI.WT.A and CSI.NT respectively and in the United States its Common Shares trade on the OTCQX under the symbol COLUF. The Company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Colossus Minerals Inc.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap