MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/22/13 -- TomaGold Corporation (TSX VENTURE: LOT) ("TomaGold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has retained the services of CoreShack Media in relation to its revolutionary CoreShack App mobile application.
This application will enable TomaGold shareholders and potential investors to monitor the progress of the Company's drilling programs, including the 3,500-metre program currently underway on the Monster Lake property, in Quebec's Chibougamau mining camp.
The iPhone application can be downloaded free of charge from CoreShack's site at www.coreshackapp.com or directly from the App Store at www.apple.com. Versions for Android and BlackBerry are also coming soon.
About CoreShack App
CoreShack App (www.coreshackapp.com) provides users with information on the drilling programs of mining companies registered in CoreShack Media's program. The application delivers corporate information and news, as well as tracking ongoing drilling to allow investors to stay abreast of developments.
About TomaGold Corporation
TomaGold Corporation is a Canadian-based mining exploration company whose primary mission is the acquisition, exploration and development of gold projects in Canada and abroad.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter