MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/22/13 -- TomaGold Corporation (TSX VENTURE: LOT) ("TomaGold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has retained the services of CoreShack Media in relation to its revolutionary CoreShack App mobile application.
This application will enable TomaGold shareholders and potential investors to monitor the progress of the Company's drilling programs, including the 3,500-metre program currently underway on the Monster Lake property, in Quebec's Chibougamau mining camp.
The iPhone application can be downloaded free of charge from CoreShack's site at www.coreshackapp.com or directly from the App Store at www.apple.com. Versions for Android and BlackBerry are also coming soon.
About CoreShack App
CoreShack App (www.coreshackapp.com) provides users with information on the drilling programs of mining companies registered in CoreShack Media's program. The application delivers corporate information and news, as well as tracking ongoing drilling to allow investors to stay abreast of developments.
About TomaGold Corporation
TomaGold Corporation is a Canadian-based mining exploration company whose primary mission is the acquisition, exploration and development of gold projects in Canada and abroad.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson