OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/22/13 -- Kerry-Lynne D. Findlay, Associate Minister of National Defence, today issued the following statement:
"Our Government is delivering on its promise to build a first-class, modern military that is ready to take on the challenges of the 21st Century. I am honoured that Prime Minister Harper has asked me to continue this important work as Associate Minister of National Defence.
"I have profound respect and admiration for the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces. I look forward to supporting the Minister of National Defence on a number of key projects as we work to rebuild our military while delivering value for taxpayer dollars.
"Our Government's investments in renewing and modernizing the Canadian Armed Forces' capabilities are creating thousands of high quality skilled jobs all across the country."
Office of the Associate Minister of National Defence
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?