Microsoft is gearing up to unveil its next
generation video game console, the Xbox 720, in April, reports said
Friday just days after Sony revealed new details about its upcoming
Quoting sources at Microsoft, Sony and Microsoft partners, gaming website CVG said that Microsoft would announce its new console at a special event in April. Another video games site, VG247, said it had corroborated the information.
Previously the giant US company had been expected to wait until the industry showcase Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in June to debut its device.
Sony revealed the first details about its Playstation 4 at a New York press event on Wednesday and said it would start selling the console before the end of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women