Microsoft is gearing up to unveil its next
generation video game console, the Xbox 720, in April, reports said
Friday just days after Sony revealed new details about its upcoming
Quoting sources at Microsoft, Sony and Microsoft partners, gaming website CVG said that Microsoft would announce its new console at a special event in April. Another video games site, VG247, said it had corroborated the information.
Previously the giant US company had been expected to wait until the industry showcase Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in June to debut its device.
Sony revealed the first details about its Playstation 4 at a New York press event on Wednesday and said it would start selling the console before the end of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time