CHARLOTTE, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/22/13 -- From creativity to cost, the dinner time dilemma is daily.
Every day busy moms and families are challenged with delivering healthy, great-tasting meals sure to please the whole family. But, there is a solution for taking on the age-old question: What's for dinner?
"When it comes to meal planning, a stand-alone freezer, like the Frigidaire Convertible Freezer-Refrigerator, can help save time and money by maximizing space," says Kristina Vanni, award-winning cook. "Families now have the option to shop in bulk, helping save time and dollars spent at the grocery store."
A stand-alone freezer is a great addition to any home. It not only provides space to have a variety of ingredients at your fingertips, but also room to freeze extras of your favorite meals. It's perfect for busy moms who can have family favorites on hand, ready to heat and eat.
For more information and tips, visit www.frigidaire.com.
Frigidaire is designed with features to help families make the most of their time and space with high-performing, time saving, easy-to-use appliances. Visit www.frigidaire.com for more information.
Audio-Link Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2237219
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder