HONG KONG -- (Marketwire) -- 02/22/13 -- Essential Innovations Technology Corp. (OTCBB: ESIV) is truly pleased to provide this corporate update to its shareholders and the investing public.
"We are excited to report to the investment community that we stand highly optimistic about the future for our Company. We have successfully completed the acquisition of exclusive worldwide rights to a pair of unique and disruptive environmental technologies (the 'Eximius Technologies'), and we are actively engaged in negotiation towards participation in a multitude of large-scale environmental projects throughout various regions of Asia and the Middle East. Furthermore, to provide clear and concise representation of this technology set and our vast environmental industry expertise, we have recently launched our corporate website www.eximiusenvironmental.com," stated Jason McDiarmid, President/CEO.
With all of these tangible business directives in place, and an overall global socio-economic condition that places renewable energy, water treatment and innovative 'green' development solutions at the vanguard, the outlook for our organization appears incredibly bright and prosperous."
Essential Innovations is driven to provide eco-friendly lifestyle enhancement solutions for the betterment of energy, water, air and health. The Company holds the exclusive global manufacturing, distribution and applications rights to the 'Eximius Technologies - Extraordinary solutions for an ever-changing World.' Its primary business objectives are focused around on-going research, development, and commercialization strategies for these patent-pending technologies which target a variety of environmental market applications such as fluid heating, electricity generation and water treatment/purification.
This news release contains "forward-looking statements," as defined in Section 27A of the United States Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements, which are not purely historical, regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions (such as those relating to future business, future results of operations or financial condition, new or planned features or services, or management strategies). You can identify these forward-looking statements by words such as "may," "will," "would," "should," "could," "expect," "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "intend," "plan" and/or any other such similar expressions. The Company assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those presented. Investors should consult all of the information set forth herein and should also refer to the risk factors disclosure outlined in our periodic reports filed from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For more information contact:
Essential Innovations Technology Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column