MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/22/13 -- Critical Elements Corporation (TSX VENTURE: CRE)(OTCQX: CRECF)(FRANKFURT: F12) reports that a director of the Company have arranged a sale of 500,000 common shares at a price of $0.205 per share, to a European institution, through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange. The proceeds from this sale will be used to fund a private placement of 7,000,000 units of the Company at a price of $0.20 per unit Each unit includes one common share at a price of $0.20 per share and one-half share purchase warrants of the Corporation. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one common share of the Corporation for a period of 36 months at a price of $0.375 per share.
The proceeds of this private placement will be used for working capital and to pursue the feasibility study. The private placement is subject to regulatory approval.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Jean-Sebastien Lavallee, P.Geo.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions