One Direction star Liam Payne was involved in a Twitter bust-up with Boy George at the Brits.
Payne, from Wolverhampton, hit back at the former Culture Club singer after George accused him of snubbing his 13-year-old niece at Wednesday night's bash.
George, who lived in Walsall as a teenager, tweeted: "Top marks to Harry Styles for stopping for a picture with my niece and bo**ox to Liam and the disrespectful w**ker of a minder!" But Payne hit back, accusing his fellow singer of "telling porkies" and claiming George had wanted to speak to his bandmate Niall Horan instead.
He wrote: "If you had asked for a picture I would have stopped bro, I just did what you said and pointed Niall out for you.
"You just keep wearing your strange hats and enjoy yourself my little Georgie pie. It's still not cool you just look weird."
After criticising Payne, George was inundated with Twitter responses from 1D fans - prompting him to tweet: "One Direction fans stop bothering me!"
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'