One Direction star Liam Payne was involved in a Twitter bust-up with Boy George at the Brits.
Payne, from Wolverhampton, hit back at the former Culture Club singer after George accused him of snubbing his 13-year-old niece at Wednesday night's bash.
George, who lived in Walsall as a teenager, tweeted: "Top marks to Harry Styles for stopping for a picture with my niece and bo**ox to Liam and the disrespectful w**ker of a minder!" But Payne hit back, accusing his fellow singer of "telling porkies" and claiming George had wanted to speak to his bandmate Niall Horan instead.
He wrote: "If you had asked for a picture I would have stopped bro, I just did what you said and pointed Niall out for you.
"You just keep wearing your strange hats and enjoy yourself my little Georgie pie. It's still not cool you just look weird."
After criticising Payne, George was inundated with Twitter responses from 1D fans - prompting him to tweet: "One Direction fans stop bothering me!"
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill