VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/22/13 -- Amador Gold Corp. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: AGX) is pleased to announce it has arranged for a private placement of up to 15,000,000 units for total proceeds of up to $250,000. The financing will consist of non-flow through units ("NFT Units") priced at $0.05, and flow through units ("FT Units") priced at $0.07 per unit.
Each NFT Unit consists of one common share and one non-transferable share purchase warrant entitling the holder to purchase one additional common share for two years at a price of $0.10 per share. Each FT Unit consists of one common share and one non-transferable share purchase warrant entitling the holder to purchase one additional common share for two years at a price of $0.12 per share.
In accordance with Exchange policies, finders' fees may be paid on a portion the funds raised. The private placement is subject to regulatory approval. Proceeds from the private placement will be used for exploration expenditures on the Company's Ontario mineral properties as well as for general working capital.
The statements made in this Press Release may contain forward-looking statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties.
Actual events or results could differ materially from the Company's expectations and projections.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Amador Gold Corp.
(604) 685-2222 or 1-800-615-5222
(604) 685-3764 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter