VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/22/13 -- Amador Gold Corp. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: AGX) is pleased to announce it has arranged for a private placement of up to 15,000,000 units for total proceeds of up to $250,000. The financing will consist of non-flow through units ("NFT Units") priced at $0.05, and flow through units ("FT Units") priced at $0.07 per unit.
Each NFT Unit consists of one common share and one non-transferable share purchase warrant entitling the holder to purchase one additional common share for two years at a price of $0.10 per share. Each FT Unit consists of one common share and one non-transferable share purchase warrant entitling the holder to purchase one additional common share for two years at a price of $0.12 per share.
In accordance with Exchange policies, finders' fees may be paid on a portion the funds raised. The private placement is subject to regulatory approval. Proceeds from the private placement will be used for exploration expenditures on the Company's Ontario mineral properties as well as for general working capital.
The statements made in this Press Release may contain forward-looking statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties.
Actual events or results could differ materially from the Company's expectations and projections.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Amador Gold Corp.
(604) 685-2222 or 1-800-615-5222
(604) 685-3764 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say