Actress Diane Lane has filed for divorce from actor Josh Brolin in Los Angeles County Superior Court, documents show.
The couple were together 11 years and married for eight. They have no children together.
TMZ said Friday Lane cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split in her Feb. 15 divorce filing.
She also noted the legal date of her separation from Brolin as Feb. 13.
The film stars confirmed their breakup to the media Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs