Actress Diane Lane has filed for divorce from actor Josh Brolin in Los Angeles County Superior Court, documents show.
The couple were together 11 years and married for eight. They have no children together.
TMZ said Friday Lane cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split in her Feb. 15 divorce filing.
She also noted the legal date of her separation from Brolin as Feb. 13.
The film stars confirmed their breakup to the media Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007