Actress Diane Lane has filed for divorce from actor Josh Brolin in Los Angeles County Superior Court, documents show.
The couple were together 11 years and married for eight. They have no children together.
TMZ said Friday Lane cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split in her Feb. 15 divorce filing.
She also noted the legal date of her separation from Brolin as Feb. 13.
The film stars confirmed their breakup to the media Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction