Actress Diane Lane has filed for divorce from actor Josh Brolin in Los Angeles County Superior Court, documents show.
The couple were together 11 years and married for eight. They have no children together.
TMZ said Friday Lane cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split in her Feb. 15 divorce filing.
She also noted the legal date of her separation from Brolin as Feb. 13.
The film stars confirmed their breakup to the media Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women