North Dakota non-profit organizations have until March 1 to apply for grants
through the Walmart Foundation's North Dakota State Giving Program.
Grants of $25,000 or more will be awarded to non-profit groups that work to improve and provide opportunities for the community.
The giving program has two application cycles per year with the first cycle running January through March and the second cycle running June through the end of August.
To apply or for more information, go to www.walmartfoundation.org/stategiving.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment