North Dakota non-profit organizations have until March 1 to apply for grants
through the Walmart Foundation's North Dakota State Giving Program.
Grants of $25,000 or more will be awarded to non-profit groups that work to improve and provide opportunities for the community.
The giving program has two application cycles per year with the first cycle running January through March and the second cycle running June through the end of August.
To apply or for more information, go to www.walmartfoundation.org/stategiving.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists