CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Twoco Petroleums Ltd. ("Twoco") (TSX VENTURE: TWO) announces that its lender, Alberta Treasury Branches ("ATB"), has made demand upon Twoco for payment in full of its outstanding indebtedness in the aggregate amount of approximately $19.55 million plus accrued interest, costs and fees by the close of business on March 1, 2013. In addition, ATB has provided Twoco with a Notice of Intention to Enforce Security pursuant to subsection 244(1) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (Canada) ("BIA"). Twoco has consented to: (i) the immediate enforcement by ATB of its security over Twoco's property and assets pursuant to subsection 244(2) of the BIA; and (ii) ATB's immediate disposition of any or all collateral subject to ATB's security immediately or otherwise as ATB may determine in its sole discretion, without notice as required by the Personal Property Security Act (Alberta).
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Twoco Petroleums Ltd.
Wayne A. Malinowski
President and Chief Executive Officer
(403) 237-6048 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women