CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Twoco Petroleums Ltd. ("Twoco") (TSX VENTURE: TWO) announces that its lender, Alberta Treasury Branches ("ATB"), has made demand upon Twoco for payment in full of its outstanding indebtedness in the aggregate amount of approximately $19.55 million plus accrued interest, costs and fees by the close of business on March 1, 2013. In addition, ATB has provided Twoco with a Notice of Intention to Enforce Security pursuant to subsection 244(1) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (Canada) ("BIA"). Twoco has consented to: (i) the immediate enforcement by ATB of its security over Twoco's property and assets pursuant to subsection 244(2) of the BIA; and (ii) ATB's immediate disposition of any or all collateral subject to ATB's security immediately or otherwise as ATB may determine in its sole discretion, without notice as required by the Personal Property Security Act (Alberta).
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Twoco Petroleums Ltd.
Wayne A. Malinowski
President and Chief Executive Officer
(403) 237-6048 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas