MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Supremex Inc. ("Supremex"), Canada's largest provider of stock and custom manufactured envelopes (TSX: SXP), announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per Common Share on February 20, 2013, payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 4, 2013.
The foregoing dividend is designated as "eligible" dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada) and any similar provincial legislation.
Supremex is Canada's largest manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and related products. Supremex is the only national envelope manufacturer in Canada with facilities in six provinces and employs approximately 550 people. This nationwide presence enables it to manufacture products tailored to the specifications of major national customers such as leading Canadian corporations, national resellers and governmental entities, as well as paper merchants and process and solutions providers.
Gilles Cyr, CPA, CA
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Accused Killer Texted Son Moments Before Shooting Man for Texting: Prosecutors