MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Supremex Inc. ("Supremex"), Canada's largest provider of stock and custom manufactured envelopes (TSX: SXP), announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per Common Share on February 20, 2013, payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 4, 2013.
The foregoing dividend is designated as "eligible" dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada) and any similar provincial legislation.
Supremex is Canada's largest manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and related products. Supremex is the only national envelope manufacturer in Canada with facilities in six provinces and employs approximately 550 people. This nationwide presence enables it to manufacture products tailored to the specifications of major national customers such as leading Canadian corporations, national resellers and governmental entities, as well as paper merchants and process and solutions providers.
Gilles Cyr, CPA, CA
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic