In this day and age, it seems as if everyone is using social media. Teens especially, it seems, are particularly fond of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Social media is simple. All that's needed is a phone or computer with Internet access. A person can be just about anywhere and be able to catch up with their family halfway across the world, or plan a party with friends.
One thing that people use social media for is to play games with each other. Facebook has lots of games that are integrated into the social experience.
Social media can also be beneficial to the user. It allows the user to market themselves or their work, and gain inspiration from seeing the work of others.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation