In this day and age, it seems as if everyone is using social media. Teens especially, it seems, are particularly fond of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Social media is simple. All that's needed is a phone or computer with Internet access. A person can be just about anywhere and be able to catch up with their family halfway across the world, or plan a party with friends.
One thing that people use social media for is to play games with each other. Facebook has lots of games that are integrated into the social experience.
Social media can also be beneficial to the user. It allows the user to market themselves or their work, and gain inspiration from seeing the work of others.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years