In this day and age, it seems as if everyone is using social media. Teens especially, it seems, are particularly fond of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Social media is simple. All that's needed is a phone or computer with Internet access. A person can be just about anywhere and be able to catch up with their family halfway across the world, or plan a party with friends.
One thing that people use social media for is to play games with each other. Facebook has lots of games that are integrated into the social experience.
Social media can also be beneficial to the user. It allows the user to market themselves or their work, and gain inspiration from seeing the work of others.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits