In this day and age, it seems as if everyone is using social media. Teens especially, it seems, are particularly fond of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Social media is simple. All that's needed is a phone or computer with Internet access. A person can be just about anywhere and be able to catch up with their family halfway across the world, or plan a party with friends.
One thing that people use social media for is to play games with each other. Facebook has lots of games that are integrated into the social experience.
Social media can also be beneficial to the user. It allows the user to market themselves or their work, and gain inspiration from seeing the work of others.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Kerry in Afghanistan to Meet Candidates