In this day and age, it seems as if everyone is using social media. Teens especially, it seems, are particularly fond of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Social media is simple. All that's needed is a phone or computer with Internet access. A person can be just about anywhere and be able to catch up with their family halfway across the world, or plan a party with friends.
One thing that people use social media for is to play games with each other. Facebook has lots of games that are integrated into the social experience.
Social media can also be beneficial to the user. It allows the user to market themselves or their work, and gain inspiration from seeing the work of others.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others