Scarlett Johansson's publicist says the U.S. actress is not engaged to Romain Dauriac, the French journalist she has been dating.
People.com said wedding-bell buzz began after the "Hitchcock" and "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" star was seen wearing a pear-shaped diamond ring in New York Monday.
"Scarlett is absolutely not engaged," her publicist told People.com Wednesday.
Johansson was married to actor Ryan Reynolds for two years before they divorced in 2010.
Reynolds has since married actress Blake Lively.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia