Scarlett Johansson's publicist says the U.S. actress is not engaged to Romain Dauriac, the French journalist she has been dating.
People.com said wedding-bell buzz began after the "Hitchcock" and "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" star was seen wearing a pear-shaped diamond ring in New York Monday.
"Scarlett is absolutely not engaged," her publicist told People.com Wednesday.
Johansson was married to actor Ryan Reynolds for two years before they divorced in 2010.
Reynolds has since married actress Blake Lively.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo