RIVER FALLS, WI -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Sajan, Inc. (OTCQB: SAJA), will announce financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday morning, February 28, 2013.
The company's investors will have the opportunity to listen to management's discussion of its business operations, financial results and growth strategies on a conference call at 10:30 a.m. (Central time) on February 28, 2013. The company invites all those interested to join the call by dialing 1-888-469-1336 and entering access code 7540313. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly after the call and until 11:59 p.m. CT on March 8, 2013 by dialing 1-866-431-2792.
Sajan is a leading provider of global language translation and localization services, helping clients around the world expand seamlessly into any global market. The foundation of our solution is our industry-leading language translation management system technology -- GCMS -- which provides process automation and innovative multilingual content reuse to provide schedule predictability, higher quality and cost efficiencies to our clients. By working closely with our clients, Sajan's experienced teams of localization professionals develop tailored solutions which provide flexibility to any large or small business that truly desires to "think globally, but act locally." Based in the United States, we also have offices in Ireland, Spain and Singapore. Sajan is publicly traded on the OTC under the symbol SAJA. Learn more about Sajan at www.sajan.com.
Chief Executive Officer/Chief Financial Officer
email: [email protected]
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women