Business advisory company PwC US on Wednesday announced the publication of a new book titled Business Models for the Social Mobile Cloud: Transform Your Business Using Social Media, Mobile Internet, and Cloud Computing by Ted Shelton, a managing director in its US Advisory practice.
The effects of social media, the mobile Internet and cloud computing technologies on business are all examined in the book, which offers advice on how to use those technologies in support of business objectives for innovation and growth.
Shelton's title is published by John Wiley & Sons Inc and is available in both print and all e-book formats.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?