Business advisory company PwC US on Wednesday announced the publication of a new book titled Business Models for the Social Mobile Cloud: Transform Your Business Using Social Media, Mobile Internet, and Cloud Computing by Ted Shelton, a managing director in its US Advisory practice.
The effects of social media, the mobile Internet and cloud computing technologies on business are all examined in the book, which offers advice on how to use those technologies in support of business objectives for innovation and growth.
Shelton's title is published by John Wiley & Sons Inc and is available in both print and all e-book formats.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?