PLAINVIEW, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- At the request of Market Surveillance on behalf of the Toronto Stock Exchange, NeuLion, Inc. (TSX: NLN) advises shareholders today that there are no corporate developments to report.
NeuLion, Inc. (TSX: NLN) offers an end-to-end solution to deliver live and on-demand sports content to any Internet-enabled device. NeuLion enables content owners, distributors and cable operators technology tools that afford them to capitalize on the massive consumer demand for viewing video content on PCs, smartphones, iPads and other similar devices. NeuLion's customers include major sports leagues, cable operators and entertainment companies. NeuLion is based in Plainview, NY. For more information about NeuLion, visit www.neulion.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President