PLAINVIEW, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- At the request of Market Surveillance on behalf of the Toronto Stock Exchange, NeuLion, Inc. (TSX: NLN) advises shareholders today that there are no corporate developments to report.
NeuLion, Inc. (TSX: NLN) offers an end-to-end solution to deliver live and on-demand sports content to any Internet-enabled device. NeuLion enables content owners, distributors and cable operators technology tools that afford them to capitalize on the massive consumer demand for viewing video content on PCs, smartphones, iPads and other similar devices. NeuLion's customers include major sports leagues, cable operators and entertainment companies. NeuLion is based in Plainview, NY. For more information about NeuLion, visit www.neulion.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down