THOUSAND OAKS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Scott Harris, president of Mustang Marketing -- a full-service marketing, advertising and communications firm that has served Southern California for more than 25 years, has just published "RoadMap: A Guide to a Successful Strategic Marketing Plan." The book made it to as high as #11 on Amazon's Hot New Releases in Marketing just two days after its release.
The book was born out of Mustang's Harris-developed strategic marketing plan, the RoadMap, which tailors strategic plans to individual companies while outlining four key components for every marketing campaign: goals, audiences, messages and vehicles. The book also gives advice for conducting a communications audit, creating a marketing budget and determining one's sales cycle, all while providing real-life examples and anecdotes from Scott's 30-plus years of marketing experience.
"After working with clients for nearly three decades, I have found that the most common denominator of successful companies lies in the strength -- and existence -- of a strategic marketing plan," says Harris. "I wanted to write a book that was educational, but also a little fun -- I hope the personal stories and graphics make the arduous process of creating a good strategic plan a little easier."
The book is available on Amazon for $15. To learn more about the book and Scott Harris, visit www.harrisroadmap.com
ABOUT MUSTANG MARKETING
Mustang Marketing is a full-service marketing, advertising and communications company that has served Southern California business since 1986. Mustang offers strategic planning, branding programs, print/electronic ad campaigns, social media campaigns, corporate identities and public/community relations. Visit www.mustangmktg.com for more information.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
(805) 498-8718 x 100
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman