TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- OMERS, Ontario's largest multi-employer pension plan, will announce its 2012 financial results on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 10AM eastern through a press release on the Marketwire news service.
OMERS will hold a media conference in Toronto at 11AM to review the results with Michael Nobrega, President and Chief Executive Officer, Patrick Crowley, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Jennifer Brown, Executive Vice President and Chief Pension Officer.
Members of the media can register to attend the conference by calling Lori McLeod at (416) 369-2399 or (416) 568-5359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This session is for members of the media. A meeting for OMERS members and stakeholders will be held in the spring.
416-369-2399 or 416-568-5359
Most Popular Stories
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox