CHARLOTTE, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Emmy Award winning TV hosts Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Phil Keoghan and A-list celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson will be onsite at the Natural Products Expo West Tradeshow on March 8-10 in Anaheim, CA to present their all-natural product lines NoGii, NOW and 14 to Lean, respectively. Elisabeth, Phil and Gunnar will be at the Europa Sports Products booth (5211) located in the New Products Pavilion answering questions, taking photos and signing autographs, DVDs and books. Expo West is the premier natural, organic and healthy living tradeshow with over 60,000 attendees.
Hasselbeck, creator of NoGii, a line of gluten-free solutions for the whole family, will launch her new Rocky Road Super Protein bar and NoGii Kids Chocolate Chip snack bar during Expo West. The NoGii product line includes of a variety of all-natural, gluten-free protein bars, kid's snack bars and paleo bars. All products are void of high fructose corn syrup, have an ideal balance of protein/fat/carbs and are perfect for any active lifestyle. Visit Nogii.com
Keoghan, creator of NOW Bars, standing for No Opportunity Wasted, will introduce his new line of NOW trail bars available in four flavors and his all-natural first aid topical ointment Road Rash; ideal for those cuts and scrapes athletes suffer when training or competing. NOW's gluten-free and all-natural energy, snack and trail bars are made specifically to fit the nutritional needs of endurance athletes and contain the key ingredients; manuka honey and chia seeds. NOW product line extension A3 (Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace), a line of healthy functional snack bars for the action sports athlete will also debut at Expo West. Visit Nowenergybar.com
Learn to train like a celebrity with Hollywood's most sought after trainer Gunnar Peterson. 14 to Lean is Gunnar's new complete state-of-the-art product that includes 3 all-natural dietary supplement formulas along with an easy-to-follow, 14-day program of dietary intakes, exercise routines and other key elements you will need to achieve optimal results. Visit 14toLean.com
Booth Appearance Schedule:
Friday, March 8
Elisabeth Hasselbeck 10:30am-12pm & 1:30pm-3pm
Saturday, March 9
Phil Keoghan 10am-12pm & 3pm-5pm
Gunnar Peterson 12pm-3pm
About Europa Sports Products
Based in Charlotte, NC, Europa is recognized as the industry leader in the distribution of nutritional supplements, sports drinks and accessories to mass market retailers, gyms, health food stores and specialty supplement retailers. Europa offers more than 5,800 products representing 290 of the industry's leading brands. With 336,500 sq. ft. of warehouse space in seven strategically located offices nationwide, Europa's expedited delivery process allows customers to keep "Just in Time" inventory. Europa is setting the industry standard in quality, product assortment, customer service and satisfaction. www.europasports.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column