MENIFEE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- This Saturday, February 23rd, join the Model Grand Opening celebration as Brookfield Homes debuts its Big Sky neighborhood at Audie Murphy Ranch. Homebuyers who want a brand new home in Menifee cannot afford to miss Big Sky's open day of festivities that kick off with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 9 a.m., followed by model home tours and activities for every family member, including a delicious pancake breakfast, balloon artist and refreshments. The popular K-FROG radio station will also be on-site doing a live remote broadcast and a Carrie Underwood ticket giveaway* from noon to 2 p.m. This is one event in Menifee not to be missed, so grab your family and friends for a memorable day of fun at Brookfield's new Big Sky neighborhood. To stay connected, visit www.BigSkyBrookfield.com and place your name on the growing interest list today.
"Big Sky has been thoughtfully designed to showcase large one- and two-story, single-family detached homes within Audie Murphy Ranch and today's special event is a great way for guests to personally explore the professionally decorated and furnished models on display in a leisurely, relaxed setting," said Rocky Tracy, Vice President of Sales for Brookfield Homes. "Visitors and prospective homebuyers are also encouraged to spend time getting to know the members of the sales team, who can address any questions they may have regarding this luxury neighborhood and to also help them determine which Big Sky residence is best suited for their family's individual lifestyle, priorities and financial expectations. Finding just the right home is a tremendous decision and the Model Grand Opening of Big Sky is that exciting first step for families who want a spacious, elegant new Menifee home in a community that fits their life."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women