NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Connotate, Inc., the leading provider of Web data extraction and monitoring solutions, today announced details of its forthcoming webinar "Using Web Data to Drive Revenue and Reduce Costs." This is the first in Connotate's 2013 series of free webinars designed to help companies strengthen their competitive advantage by leveraging publicly available Web sources.
Entrepreneurs, global industry leaders and enterprises of all sizes are turning Web data into lucrative opportunities -- creating new revenue-generating products, reducing costs and re-engineering workflows to optimize pricing, streamline reporting, ensure compliance, engage interactively with clients and more.
This webinar uses a variety of success stories to illustrate ways in which businesses can use Web data to drive revenue and streamline operations.
Keith Cooper, CEO, Connotate
Chris Giarretta, VP Sales Engineering, Connotate
Using Web Data to Drive Revenue and Reduce Costs.
Attendees will learn how to leverage Web data to:
•Create high-value directories to capture subscription revenue •Increase returns on investment portfolios •Optimize prices to improve margins •Automate records-checking to improve speed and accuracy •Accelerate revenue collection with accurate, real-time reporting
Connotate's experts will also share valuable tips for scoping your project and evaluating automation options.
Tuesday March 12, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. ET
For more details about the webinar, register here.
Connotate puts the power of Web data monitoring and collection into the hands of the business user. Connotate delivers the scalability, reliability and resiliency necessary to drive strategic value from dynamic, Web sources. Connotate's growing customer list includes global businesses such as McGraw-Hill, Associated Press and Thomson Reuters. Connotate has been named a KMWorld "Trend-Setting Product" for the past six years. For more information, please visit www.connotate.com or www.connotate.co.uk.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'