VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Big Sky Petroleum Corp. (TSX VENTURE: BSP) is pleased to announce that it has completed the Schafer No.1 Wolfberry Well in its Texas Midland Basin prospect, located in the southern portion of the Permian Basin. The Schafer No. 1 was drilled to a TVD of 7,370 feet and completed with a 6-stage fracture stimulation. The well is presently undergoing flow back and testing. Sam Nastat, President, commented, "We are very pleased with the performance of our operating division and expect to have the flow back test results within the next 30 days."
About Big Sky
Big Sky is an oil and gas exploration and production company with U.S. operations in Montana and Texas. The Company is currently focused on the development of unconventional tight oil reservoirs in the Southern Alberta Basin of Montana and the Southern Midland Basin in West Texas.
Sam Nastat, President
This press release contains "forward-looking information". Such forward-looking statements reflect our current views with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including, the risks and uncertainties outlined in our most recent financial statements and reports and registration statement filed with the Canadian securities administrators (available at www.sedar.com). Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, believed, estimated or expected.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Big Sky Petroleum Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law