VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Ron Millos, Teck Resources Limited's (TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) ("Teck") Senior Vice President Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the BMO Capital Markets 22nd Global Metals & Mining Conference on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern time / 11:30 a.m. Pacific time. The investor presentation will include information on company strategy, financial performance and outlook for the company's business units.
The presentation will be webcast through the following link at: http://audability.com/AudabilityAdmin/Clients/TeckResources/101379_225201380000AM and available for replay on Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
Alternatively, the webcast with supporting slides will be available on Teck's homepage at: www.teck.com.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TCK.A and TCK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TCK. Further information about Teck can be found at: www.teck.com.
Teck Resources Limited - Investor Contact:
Vice President, Investor Relations and Strategic Analysis
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight