VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Ron Millos, Teck Resources Limited's (TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) ("Teck") Senior Vice President Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the BMO Capital Markets 22nd Global Metals & Mining Conference on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern time / 11:30 a.m. Pacific time. The investor presentation will include information on company strategy, financial performance and outlook for the company's business units.
The presentation will be webcast through the following link at: http://audability.com/AudabilityAdmin/Clients/TeckResources/101379_225201380000AM and available for replay on Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
Alternatively, the webcast with supporting slides will be available on Teck's homepage at: www.teck.com.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TCK.A and TCK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TCK. Further information about Teck can be found at: www.teck.com.
Teck Resources Limited - Investor Contact:
Vice President, Investor Relations and Strategic Analysis
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years