WILLIAMSVILLE, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Superior Group, an international talent acquisition and workforce solutions company, is rolling out its new brand -- anchored by the tagline, Go Beyond -- with a strategic advertising effort in 2013. The refreshed brand focuses on Superior Group's unique market position as an agile, growing organization that provides flexible, global solutions primarily to Fortune 500 and other large corporations.
The rebranding effort -- led by creative agency Travers Collins -- includes the development of a refined logo and tagline, as well as a new corporate website (www.superiorgroup.com) and mobile-ready job board (www.superiorjobs.com), which launches next week.
"Today's announcement marks the culmination of an introspective look at our current operations and 56-year history, and reveals the roadmap for the future of our brand," stated Scott Stenclik, President and CEO of Superior Talent Resources, which is a member of Superior Group. "During our brand exploration, we learned that our customers cited our agility as our most powerful key differentiator -- meaning that our programs and customer service adapt to their evolving requirements and goals."
Lynne Marie Finn, President and CEO of Superior Workforce Solutions, affirmed that "Go Beyond represents not only our brand's agility, but also our dedication to achieving customer satisfaction by maximizing productivity and exceeding expectations. As people, process and project outsourcing experts, delivering on that promise requires us to go beyond the typical services offered by our competitors."
Superior Group's new brand message was publically unveiled last week at the ProcureCon Indirect East conference and trade show in Charlotte, NC.
About Superior Group
Founded in 1957, Superior Group focuses on the agile delivery of people, process, and project outsourcing solutions. Superior's people-related services provide access to qualified talent through staff augmentation, recruitment process outsourcing, executive recruitment, and direct placement services. Process solutions include managed service programs (MSPs), vendor management systems, independent contractor compliance programs, and SOW vendor management. Outsourcing services include CAD, HR, IT, and procurement project management, as well as equipment training. Superior's solutions are strategically-tailored to each customer's unique work processes and goals and serviced by industry experts working out of over 50 offices in the U.S. and Canada, as well as strategic locations in Europe, Asia, and South America. Visit www.superiorgroup.com to learn more.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?