LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Lifestyle brand Next have launched their online collections of maternity clothing for Spring Summer 2013. From stunning maternity dresses to over-the-bump jeans, the range is beautifully designed with catwalk inspiration and your comfort in mind. Perfectly proportioned for mums to be, design features include wrap fronts, elasticated waists and hems, hidden stretch panelling and gathered sides for durability during your pregnancy - whilst still keeping with the latest style trends and season's colours.
For maternity workwear, browse the versatile collections of smart over-the-bump trousers with stretch panels, carefully researched for comfort. Complete the look with a gorgeous blouse - including a navy wrap design and cream bird print motif. With all tops and blouses, Next carefully consider your new shape by designing and styling garments in ways that enhance every aspect of the pregnant form; by adding flattering necklines, underbust seams and drawstrings and ties to be adjusted to suit.
From stylish dresses to effortless lightweight tops, casualwear is covered too. Fashion favourites include the cute black and white spot dress - which would look great with a floppy hat and gladiator sandals for the summer - as well as the crochet knit top which looks gorgeous layered over a basic vest with a pair of maternity skinnies and sparkly canvas pumps.
Inspired by the catwalks, this season Next has the best in women's, men's and children's trends - with stylish clothing showcased both in stores and online. Love what you see? To enjoy the new in Summer 2013 maternity collections online, click onto at next.co.uk for new arrivals for the coming season.
Find Next on Facebook at facebook.com/nextonline
Follow on Twitter @nextofficial
Find us on Google + search +next
Follow on Pinterest pinterest.com/nextofficial
Find us on Instagram at instagram.com/nextofficial
Next Group Plc
0116 284 3185
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan