FREMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Procera Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PKT), the intelligent policy enforcement company, today announced it has changed the time of its conference call to discuss its 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year financial results to 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (5:30 a.m. Pacific Time) on Thursday, February 28, 2013. The details of the call are as follows:
Procera's 2012 fourth quarter and full year financial results conference call
Thursday, February 28th at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (5:30 a.m. PT)
Dial In Number:
877-941-1427 (US and Canada)
To access the live webcast, please visit: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=91522.
Additionally an archived replay may be accessed in the investor relations section of Procera's website at www.proceranetworks.com
A replay of the call will be available approximately one hour following the end of the call through 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 7, 2013.
800-406-7325 (US and Canada)
Replay passcode: 4588176#
About Procera Networks, Inc.
Procera Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PKT) delivers Intelligent Policy Enforcement (IPE) solutions designed for carriers, service providers and high-end enterprises to enable proactive quality management; innovative service creation and delivery; detailed business analytics on network utilization and bandwidth consumption; and mitigate security threats. Procera's PacketLogic solutions deliver superior performance, scalability, and functionality to allow personalized services for millions of subscribers as part of the 3GPP Policy and Charging Control architecture. For more information, please visit www.proceranetworks.com.
Investor Relations Contact
Charles Messman or Todd Kehrli
MKR Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say