FREMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Procera Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PKT), the intelligent policy enforcement company, today announced it has changed the time of its conference call to discuss its 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year financial results to 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (5:30 a.m. Pacific Time) on Thursday, February 28, 2013. The details of the call are as follows:
Procera's 2012 fourth quarter and full year financial results conference call
Thursday, February 28th at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (5:30 a.m. PT)
Dial In Number:
877-941-1427 (US and Canada)
To access the live webcast, please visit: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=91522.
Additionally an archived replay may be accessed in the investor relations section of Procera's website at www.proceranetworks.com
A replay of the call will be available approximately one hour following the end of the call through 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 7, 2013.
800-406-7325 (US and Canada)
Replay passcode: 4588176#
About Procera Networks, Inc.
Procera Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PKT) delivers Intelligent Policy Enforcement (IPE) solutions designed for carriers, service providers and high-end enterprises to enable proactive quality management; innovative service creation and delivery; detailed business analytics on network utilization and bandwidth consumption; and mitigate security threats. Procera's PacketLogic solutions deliver superior performance, scalability, and functionality to allow personalized services for millions of subscribers as part of the 3GPP Policy and Charging Control architecture. For more information, please visit www.proceranetworks.com.
Investor Relations Contact
Charles Messman or Todd Kehrli
MKR Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time