VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Further to the Company's press release of February 19, 2013, Eastern Platinum Limited (TSX: ELR)(AIM: ELR)(JSE: EPS) reports that all Section 54 notices issued by the Department of Mineral Resources ("DMR") have been lifted and that full operations at the Zandfontein section of the Crocodile River Mine will resume effective Thursday 21 February, 2013.
Total shares issued and outstanding: 928,187,807
Cautionary Statement on Forward-Looking Information
Certain statements included herein constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions by Eastplats and therefore, readers are cautioned that forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements due to factors such as general economic and market conditions, changes in government legislation, controls, regulations and political developments.
The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except to the extent required by applicable laws.
No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein.
Eastern Platinum Limited
Andrew Chubb or Ross Allister
Canaccord Genuity Limited, London
+44 (0) 207 7523 8000
PSG Capital (Pty) Limited
+27 21 887 9602
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'