MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- D-Fense Capital Ltd ("D-Fense" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: DFC) announce that it has retained the services of Paradox Public Relations ("Paradox") to handle its public relations. Paradox will focus on developing the Company's communications with the financial community and with its investor relations.
The agreement covers a 24-month period at a monthly fee of $6,500. Paradox will also receive 200,000 stock options to purchase the same number of common shares of the Company at a price of $0.15 per share. These options will be vested over a 12-month period at a rate of 25% per quarter. The options are granted in accordance with the Policy 4.4 of the Exchange and the terms and conditions of the Company's Stock Option Plan.
The above-mentioned agreement is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
ABOUT D-FENSE CAPITAL
D-Fense Capital Ltd is a new mining exploration company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "DFC" which recently completed a Qualifying Transaction under the policies of the Exchange.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Supreme Court Rules Against Arizona Registration Law
- Entries for the 2013 Social Media Leadership Awards
- Guns Are Hot in California
- George Zimmerman Arrest Viewed Differently According to Race
- Edward Snowden Wrong About Hong Kong, Some in Territory Say
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- U.K. Spied on G20 Emails, Phone Calls
- Social Media in the Public Sector
- Icelandic Whalers Head Out to Sea
- Boeing, Airbus Vie for Big Orders at Paris Air Show