CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Atikwa Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: ATK) ("Atikwa" or the "Company") today announced that it will hold a special meeting of shareholders on April 24, 2013. The purpose of the meeting will be to review and vote on certain issues relating to the Company's previously announced initiative to identify and evaluate strategic alternatives available to the Company to enhance shareholder value.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Atikwa Resources Inc.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.