IHOP's annual free pancake day event for charity returns this coming Tuesday, Feb. 5. IHOP'S eighth National Pancake Day will once again benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, this year marking that organization's 30th Anniversary.
The free pancake event works like this: On Tuesday, more than 1,500 IHOPs nationwide will offer each guest a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes, available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Guests, however, are encouraged to make a voluntary contribution to the local Children's Miracle Network Hospital or other local charities. The company says that 100% of the donations will help local charities benefiting sick and injured children.
The event to date has raised more than $10 million dollars for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other charities; last year, the free pancake event at IHOP raised more than $3 million.
The free pancakes and opportunity to contribute to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other charitable causes runs from 7 a.m.-10 p.m., giving patrons a full 15 hours to participate.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change