IHOP's annual free pancake day event for charity returns this coming Tuesday, Feb. 5. IHOP'S eighth National Pancake Day will once again benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, this year marking that organization's 30th Anniversary.
The free pancake event works like this: On Tuesday, more than 1,500 IHOPs nationwide will offer each guest a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes, available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Guests, however, are encouraged to make a voluntary contribution to the local Children's Miracle Network Hospital or other local charities. The company says that 100% of the donations will help local charities benefiting sick and injured children.
The event to date has raised more than $10 million dollars for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other charities; last year, the free pancake event at IHOP raised more than $3 million.
The free pancakes and opportunity to contribute to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other charitable causes runs from 7 a.m.-10 p.m., giving patrons a full 15 hours to participate.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant