IHOP's annual free pancake day event for charity returns this coming Tuesday, Feb. 5. IHOP'S eighth National Pancake Day will once again benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, this year marking that organization's 30th Anniversary.
The free pancake event works like this: On Tuesday, more than 1,500 IHOPs nationwide will offer each guest a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes, available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Guests, however, are encouraged to make a voluntary contribution to the local Children's Miracle Network Hospital or other local charities. The company says that 100% of the donations will help local charities benefiting sick and injured children.
The event to date has raised more than $10 million dollars for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other charities; last year, the free pancake event at IHOP raised more than $3 million.
The free pancakes and opportunity to contribute to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other charitable causes runs from 7 a.m.-10 p.m., giving patrons a full 15 hours to participate.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women