IHOP's annual free pancake day event for charity returns this coming Tuesday, Feb. 5. IHOP'S eighth National Pancake Day will once again benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, this year marking that organization's 30th Anniversary.
The free pancake event works like this: On Tuesday, more than 1,500 IHOPs nationwide will offer each guest a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes, available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Guests, however, are encouraged to make a voluntary contribution to the local Children's Miracle Network Hospital or other local charities. The company says that 100% of the donations will help local charities benefiting sick and injured children.
The event to date has raised more than $10 million dollars for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other charities; last year, the free pancake event at IHOP raised more than $3 million.
The free pancakes and opportunity to contribute to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other charitable causes runs from 7 a.m.-10 p.m., giving patrons a full 15 hours to participate.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4