TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Vendome Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: VDR)(FRANKFURT: 9VR) ("Vendome" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has amended its current option agreement with Camsim Minas S.A. de C.V. dated September 2010, regarding the La Diana Property pursuant to which Vendome is required to spend $3,000,000 over a three year period.
Camsim has agreed to reduce Vendome's work commitment from $3 million to $2.5 million by granting a $500,000 expenditure credit in return for the issuance of 1,000,000 Vendome common shares at $0.50 a share.
This amendment is subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval and all securities issued thereunder will be subject to the customary four (4) month hold period from their date of issuance.
This news release includes certain "forward-looking statements." Such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. The results or events predicted in these forward-looking statements may differ materially from actual results or events. The Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Vendome Resources Corp.
CEO & President
(647) 932 1604
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today