TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Attention Business Editors:
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp., (TSX: PZA) formerly Pizza Pizza Royalty Income Fund, today announced a cash dividend of $0.0625 per share for February 2013. The dividend will be eligible for the enhanced dividend tax credit if paid or allocated to a resident of Canada. The dividend will be payable to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013, and will be paid on March 15, 2013.
For tax purposes, the 2013 dividend will be considered a taxable eligible dividend without a return of capital component.
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp.
Chief Financial Officer
(416) 967-1010 x307
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List