TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Attention Business Editors:
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp., (TSX: PZA) formerly Pizza Pizza Royalty Income Fund, today announced a cash dividend of $0.0625 per share for February 2013. The dividend will be eligible for the enhanced dividend tax credit if paid or allocated to a resident of Canada. The dividend will be payable to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013, and will be paid on March 15, 2013.
For tax purposes, the 2013 dividend will be considered a taxable eligible dividend without a return of capital component.
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp.
Chief Financial Officer
(416) 967-1010 x307
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March