TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Attention Business Editors:
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp., (TSX: PZA) formerly Pizza Pizza Royalty Income Fund, today announced a cash dividend of $0.0625 per share for February 2013. The dividend will be eligible for the enhanced dividend tax credit if paid or allocated to a resident of Canada. The dividend will be payable to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013, and will be paid on March 15, 2013.
For tax purposes, the 2013 dividend will be considered a taxable eligible dividend without a return of capital component.
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp.
Chief Financial Officer
(416) 967-1010 x307
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women