VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- PACIFIC IMPERIAL MINES INC. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PPM.H) has closed its non-brokered private placement offering of $350,000 announced on January 15, 2013.
A total of 7,000,000 units were issued at a price of $0.05 per unit. Each unit consisted of one (1) common share and one (1) non-transferrable share purchase warrant; each warrant entitles the holder to purchase one (1) additional common share at a price of $0.10 per share for a period of 12 months.
Finders' fees totalling $10,500 on $150,000 of the placement were paid. In addition, finders' warrants were issued entitling the Finder to purchase a total of 210,000 common shares for a period of 12 months following the date of closing of the offering at a price of $0.10 per common share.
Proceeds of the private placement will be used for general corporate purposes.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
PACIFIC IMPERIAL MINES INC.
H. Leo King, President and Director
This news release has been prepared by management and no regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange), accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
Pacific Imperial Mines Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.