VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- PACIFIC IMPERIAL MINES INC. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PPM.H) has closed its non-brokered private placement offering of $350,000 announced on January 15, 2013.
A total of 7,000,000 units were issued at a price of $0.05 per unit. Each unit consisted of one (1) common share and one (1) non-transferrable share purchase warrant; each warrant entitles the holder to purchase one (1) additional common share at a price of $0.10 per share for a period of 12 months.
Finders' fees totalling $10,500 on $150,000 of the placement were paid. In addition, finders' warrants were issued entitling the Finder to purchase a total of 210,000 common shares for a period of 12 months following the date of closing of the offering at a price of $0.10 per common share.
Proceeds of the private placement will be used for general corporate purposes.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
PACIFIC IMPERIAL MINES INC.
H. Leo King, President and Director
This news release has been prepared by management and no regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange), accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
Pacific Imperial Mines Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column