VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- PACIFIC IMPERIAL MINES INC. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PPM.H) has closed its non-brokered private placement offering of $350,000 announced on January 15, 2013.
A total of 7,000,000 units were issued at a price of $0.05 per unit. Each unit consisted of one (1) common share and one (1) non-transferrable share purchase warrant; each warrant entitles the holder to purchase one (1) additional common share at a price of $0.10 per share for a period of 12 months.
Finders' fees totalling $10,500 on $150,000 of the placement were paid. In addition, finders' warrants were issued entitling the Finder to purchase a total of 210,000 common shares for a period of 12 months following the date of closing of the offering at a price of $0.10 per common share.
Proceeds of the private placement will be used for general corporate purposes.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
PACIFIC IMPERIAL MINES INC.
H. Leo King, President and Director
This news release has been prepared by management and no regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange), accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
Pacific Imperial Mines Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Ex-CalPERS Chief Admits Receiving Bribes
- Musk Donates to Tesla Museum
- U.S.' No. 2, No. 3 Tobacco Cos in Merger Talks
- Terrific World Cup Ends with Marquee Final in Brazil
- Samsung Earnings Hit by Slowing China Sales
- Freshman Frustrations in Congress
- Crumbs to Be Reopened by Chicago-based Investor, Owner of Dippin' Dots
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer