NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Maxymiser, the global expert in testing, personalization and cross channel optimization for online businesses, today announced it won three of WhichTestWon's Annual Testing Awards, and one honorable mention for their work with IBM, Clarks, Future Publishing and Brady Corporation. The winners were announced via a live webinar on Friday, February 15, 2013.
In all of the winning tests, Maxymiser worked closely with each client to develop strategic A/B and multivariate testing roadmaps, which ensured their websites were highly optimized for their live visitors. The awarding categories spanned several site areas including the homepage, search, pop-ups and overlays, calls-to-action, and pop-ups. Maxymiser's tests have earned these clients improved conversion rates from 11% to 219%, and revenue increases of up to 9% in just a matter of weeks.
"The recognition for our work with several leading ecommerce brands serves to further establish Maxymiser as an industry leader in testing and personalization market," said Maxymiser's President and Founder, Mark Simpson. "We are innovating and taking website testing and personalization to the next level for our clients, who in turn continue to experience rising conversion rates and higher ROI."
The awards come on the heels of Maxymiser's recent naming as a leader in The Forrester Wave: Online Testing Platforms, Q1 2013. In the 53-criteria evaluation of the seven most significant online testing vendors, Maxymiser was ranked highest in Strategy. The report cited MaxTEST as "exhibiting consistently strong capabilities across all categories of online testing functionality, with particular depth in reporting and analysis."
To learn more about Maxymiser, please visit www.maxymiser.com.
Maxymiser enables any online business to turn every interaction into an experience with our cloud-based testing, personalization and cross channel optimization solutions. Maxymiser serves billions of individual experiences across every digital channel that dramatically improves conversion rates and revenue based on real-time data. Combined with a team of industry experts, Maxymiser's Customer Experience suite quickly delivers measureable results to every client with multivariate testing, segmentation, behavioral targeting and product recommendations for web, mobile, social and email. Maxymiser provides unique experiences for the world's most iconic brands, including Alaska Airlines, Harry & David, LIDS, Sovereign Bank, Teleflora and Wyndham Hotel Group. Founded in 2006, Maxymiser has offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Edinburgh and Dusseldorf, as well as a global network of marketing and technology partners.
Channel V Media
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'