NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GRAN NEVADA(R) Beverage Inc. an all natural beverage brand for the Hispanic and ethnic markets today announces a clarification about a news release or press statement issued by NuVim(R) Inc. on July 25, 2011.
GRAN NEVADA(R) Beverage Inc. and NuVim(R) Inc. never entered into any said agreement and currently are not working in any way together.
About GRAN NEVADA(R) Beverage Inc: GRAN NEVADA(R) is one of the few companies to offer the only all natural, not from concentrate, preservative-free brand of Aguas Frescas (Mexican Horchata, Horchata de Morro, Tamarind, Hibiscus, Guava, Pineapple, Limeade, and Mango) available in the United States today. The GRAN NEVADA(R) brand offers Ready-to Drink all natural drinks that are popular among the fasted growing segment of the U.S. population -- the Hispanic Market.
The Mission of GRAN NEVADA(R) is to become the premier brand that is nationally recognized in the U.S. for beverages that brings back multi-ethnic nostalgic flavors in modern convenience packaging.
Our drinks emulate the flavors, which have been known for generations among the Hispanic, Asian, and other world culture peoples, which we now are bringing to the mass markets in the U.S.
GRAN NEVADA(R) is dedicated to building long-term relationships with its consumers through superior products and high quality packaging. That is why we say, "GRAN NEVADA(R)... A World of Drink Delight!"
For more information about GRAN NEVADA(R) contact our website www.grannevadabeverage.com
Contact: GRAN NEVADA(R) Beverage Inc. - email@example.com
www.grannevadabeverage.com GRAN NEVADA
Web site: http://www.grannevadabeverage.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States