NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- For over 25 years, Jacob & Co.'s jewelry and timepieces have become distinguished for being among the most daring and bold masterpieces in the world. The brand's owner and founder, Jacob Arabo, is an award-winning diamond purveyor and jewelry designer, and has his own top Swiss watch brand. With his passion for jewelry and his striking and unique designs, he was quickly able to make a name for himself. Today, the company has global distribution and his diamond creations attract singers, screen stars and other celebrities.
On February 1st, 2013, Freida Pinto was radiant in Jacob & Co. jewelry on the red carpet of the 44th NAACP Image Awards at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California. The 28-year old, Indian actress and model, sparkled in a chic look, wearing a James Ferreira dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Judith Leiber clutch, all completed with gorgeous jewelry pieces by the New York designer. Freida Pinto wore Rose Gold Stud Earrings, featuring two carats of black diamonds, surrounded by pave set white diamonds and two Rose Gold Pave Set White Bangles, each featuring 13 carats of diamonds.
Freida Pinto is one of many celebrities who appreciate the diamond jewelry house's high-design concepts, rare-cuts, and bold and colorful stones. For exactly that reason, Jacob Arabo keeps accessorizing stars' outfits for their red carpet appearances. Earlier this year, Kelly Osbourne shone with his Emerald Drop Earrings, consisting of a floral post, created with natural pearls and white diamonds set in platinum, at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles. Two weeks later, Morena Baccarin dazzled in her glamorous strapless gown, perfectly completed with stunning Jade Drop Earrings, at the 2013 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles.
The brand Jacob & Co. stands for highest standards of craftsmanship, design and innovation, offering the finest Swiss-made timepieces and precious jewelry for both men and women worldwide. It's no wonder that the jewelry house's celebrity roster boasts a number of boldface names including: Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, Bono, Valentino, Lenny Kravitz, Tom Cruise, Elton John, David and Victoria Beckham, Madonna, and Jennifer Lopez.
Official Jacob & Co. Website and Retail Locations -- http://www.JacobAndCo.com
Jacob Arabo Jewelry -- http://www.JacobAraboJewelry.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2233120
PR Agency Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column