AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- eDoorways International Corporation (PINKSHEETS: EDWY) announced today that the Company has provided dial in information for Wednesday's conference call at 2 PM EST. To access the call please dial 1 (805) 309-2350 or toll free 1 (800) 309-2350. Please enter 8816089 when prompted to enter the conference ID. The call will begin promptly at 2 PM EST followed by a question and answer session for all shareholders and investors. "We're very enthusiastic to host our first conference call of 2013 and inform our shareholders of all the exciting things happening behind the scenes," stated Gary Kimmons, CEO of eDoorways. "We're pleased to answer any and all shareholder questions during our allotted Q&A session." To ask a question during the call, dial *5 and you will enter a queue to speak with the management team. The call will also be recorded and available at www.eDoorways.com following the event.
For more information on eDoorways International Corporation please visit our website at www.eDoorways.com or follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/edoorways).
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements:
Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this press release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the company's actual results in future periods to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product price volatility, product demand, market competition, risk inherent in the company's domestic and international operations, imprecision in estimating product reserves and the company's ability to replace and expand its holdings.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists