VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Eastern Platinum Limited (TSX: ELR)(AIM: ELR)(JSE: EPS) reports that following the resumption of operations at the Zandfontein Section of the Crocodile River Mine on February 13, 2013, further Section 54 notices have been issued by the Department of Mineral Resources ("DMR").
Drilling operations are continuing. However, blasting and cleaning operations are on hold until such time as certain remedial measures currently being taken have been reviewed by the DMR. A further update will be provided when full operations resume again at Zandfontein.
Total shares issued and outstanding: 928,187,807
Cautionary Statement on Forward-Looking Information
Certain statements included herein constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions by Eastplats and therefore, readers are cautioned that forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements due to factors such as general economic and market conditions, changes in government legislation, controls, regulations and political developments.
The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except to the extent required by applicable laws.
No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein.
Eastern Platinum Limited
Andrew Chubb or Ross Allister
Canaccord Genuity Limited, London
+44 (0) 207 7523 8000
PSG Capital (Pty) Limited
+27 21 887 9602
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women