TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Allied Properties REIT (TSX: AP.UN) announced today that it has rescheduled the conference call and live audio webcast to discuss financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, to 9:00 a.m. (ET) on Friday, March 8, 2013. The rescheduling was necessitated by Allied's recently announced public equity offering, which is scheduled to close on March 7, 2013. The financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, will be released after the markets close on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, as originally scheduled.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1 (800) 814-4859 or (416) 644-3414. The webcast will be accessible at www.marketwire.com and www.alliedreit.com and will be archived for 90 days.
Allied Properties REIT is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments that enrich experience and enhance profitability for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Its objectives are to provide stable and growing cash distributions to unitholders and to maximize unitholder value through effective management and accretive portfolio growth.
Allied Properties REIT
Michael R. Emory
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls