TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Allied Properties REIT (TSX: AP.UN) announced today that it has rescheduled the conference call and live audio webcast to discuss financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, to 9:00 a.m. (ET) on Friday, March 8, 2013. The rescheduling was necessitated by Allied's recently announced public equity offering, which is scheduled to close on March 7, 2013. The financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, will be released after the markets close on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, as originally scheduled.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1 (800) 814-4859 or (416) 644-3414. The webcast will be accessible at www.marketwire.com and www.alliedreit.com and will be archived for 90 days.
Allied Properties REIT is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments that enrich experience and enhance profitability for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Its objectives are to provide stable and growing cash distributions to unitholders and to maximize unitholder value through effective management and accretive portfolio growth.
Allied Properties REIT
Michael R. Emory
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'