VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- Super Nova Minerals Corp. (CNSX: SNP) (the "Company" or "Super Nova") announces that it has signed subscription for 1,766,666 Units at a subscription price of $0.075 to raise $132,500. Each Unit comprises one common share and one transferable common share purchase warrant ("Warrant"). Each Warrant entitles the holders to acquire one additional common share for a period of two years at a price of $0.125 before the anniversary date of the issuance or $0.175 thereafter. Closing of the financing is subject to the final approval of Canadian National Stock Exchange. All of the shares, warrants and any shares issued upon exercise of the warrants comprising the units will be subject to a hold period and may not be traded until four months and one day from the date of the final approval of the Exchange except as permitted by the applicable Securities Acts and the Rules made there under and the Canadian National Stock Exchange. Wolf Wiese, CEO of the Company, has subscribed for 468,733 common shares in the amount of $35,155.
The Company will use the proceeds towards working capital.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
SUPER NOVA MINERALS CORP.
Wolf Wiese, President/ Chief Executive Officer
THIS PRESS RELEASE WAS PREPARED BY MANAGEMENT WHO TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS CONTENTS. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS CERTAIN FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WHICH INVOLVE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS, DELAYS, AND UNCERTAINTIES NOT UNDER THE COMPANY'S CONTROL WHICH MAY CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS, PERFORMANCE OR ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE COMPANY TO BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE RESULTS, PERFORMANCE, OR ACHIEVEMENTS IMPLIED BY THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. WE SEEK SAFE HARBOR.
Neither CNSX nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of CNSX) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Super Nova Minerals Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column