MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- Regency Beauty Institute is pleased to announce a scholarship competition for current high school seniors to show off their beauty skills and earn money towards their tuition. One aspiring cosmetologist will receive full tuition to a Regency Beauty campus and up to three others will receive $5000 awards. Additionally, one student will be selected by public voting on Facebook to receive the "Student Choice Scholarship," in the amount of $5000.
The Regency Beauty High School Scholarship Competition allows applicants to show off their future potential as a beauty professional through a prom-themed self makeover. Students will submit their entries to www.Facebook.com/RegencyBeautyScholarship. All entries must be uploaded by May 17, 2013 at 11:59 PM Central.
All qualifying entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges to determine the winners of the full tuition scholarship and three remaining $5000 scholarships. Scholarships are valid at any participating Regency campus, excluding campuses in Florida and Maryland. Additional terms and conditions apply, visit www.RegencyBeauty.com/scholarship.
Founded more than 50 years ago, Regency Beauty Institute helps students fulfill their dreams by delivering a strong technical platform, and providing creative freedom. With 89 campuses in the United States, the company is headquartered in the Minneapolis area where it also maintains a state-of-the-art training facility for its educators and campus managers.
For more information about Regency Beauty Institute, visit www.regencybeauty.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For more information, contact:
Campus Marketing Coordinator
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women