MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- Regency Beauty Institute is pleased to announce a scholarship competition for current high school seniors to show off their beauty skills and earn money towards their tuition. One aspiring cosmetologist will receive full tuition to a Regency Beauty campus and up to three others will receive $5000 awards. Additionally, one student will be selected by public voting on Facebook to receive the "Student Choice Scholarship," in the amount of $5000.
The Regency Beauty High School Scholarship Competition allows applicants to show off their future potential as a beauty professional through a prom-themed self makeover. Students will submit their entries to www.Facebook.com/RegencyBeautyScholarship. All entries must be uploaded by May 17, 2013 at 11:59 PM Central.
All qualifying entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges to determine the winners of the full tuition scholarship and three remaining $5000 scholarships. Scholarships are valid at any participating Regency campus, excluding campuses in Florida and Maryland. Additional terms and conditions apply, visit scholarship">www.RegencyBeauty.com/scholarship.
Founded more than 50 years ago, Regency Beauty Institute helps students fulfill their dreams by delivering a strong technical platform, and providing creative freedom. With 89 campuses in the United States, the company is headquartered in the Minneapolis area where it also maintains a state-of-the-art training facility for its educators and campus managers.
For more information about Regency Beauty Institute, visit www.regencybeauty.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For more information, contact:
Campus Marketing Coordinator
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump