LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- One of the UK's fastest growing self-storage providers is recommending first time buyers (FTBs) to consider utilising services from the likes of Flexistore on moving day.
Flexistore is responding to figures released by the Council of Mortgage Lenders which suggest as much as a quarter more FTB loans were taken out in November 2012 than in November 2011 - a clear indication of the UK housing market picking up.
Over 20 thousand FTB loans were forwarded last November - with a combined worth of more than GBP 2.5 million. As activity in this sector begins to effervesce, the removal and storage specialists at Flexistore are keen to highlight how much easier their services can make moving house - especially first time buyers.
A spokesperson for Flexistore commented:
'It is great to see more first time buyers getting on the ladder now - we've been working with movers for years and just want to remind people that at Flexistore, we're here to help if needed.
'We often find our services being used by couples moving in together for the first time. It suits because both parties can leave their belongings in our secure storage facility, then when it's time to move, they only need to grab their things from the one place.'
Flexistore are the go-to providers for self storage in Cardiff, London, Edinburgh - all major locations in the UK are covered by these experts. For first time buyers, their service offers much more than a solution for moving couples:
- Any furniture bought in bulk pre-move can be stored safely
- Belongings are locked in a secure location between moves
- Flexistore removal teams can transport property from original location to warehouse
- Loading/unloading from an accessible warehouse is much easier than hauling furniture up and down stairs (particularly apartment blocks)
So, with first time buying activity on an upward curve and organisations like Flexistore on hand to help ease the stress of moving day, 2013 already looks to be a promising year for UK real estate.
Meanwhile, it's worth noting how the Flexistore self storage vault system is unique compared to other servicers in the industry; a vault is delivered to the home, the customer can load this with/without the help of a Flexistore team, who then drive the vault back to the warehouse - meaning the customer is not required to travel.
To find out more about how Flexistore sets itself apart from traditional warehousing companies and what else the nationwide organisation has to offer, visit www.flexistore.co.uk.
Flexistore was the UK and Europe's first mobile self-storage operator and is current the market leader in this field of the industry. The company was established in 2002 and has facilities and services available across the UK.
0161 988 3000
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November