How small businesses can use crowdfunding as a finance option is the focus of three Webinars scheduled for next week by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Crowdfunding makes use of Facebook and other social media sites to attract investors for a new enterprise. Here's the Webinar lineup, which begins each day at 1 p.m.: Tuesday: Jay Goth, a California technology business consultant, will discuss the pros and cons of crowdfunding. Wednesday: Kevin Lehman, CEO of Three Revolutions, which connects food innovators to investors, will discuss crowdfunding innovation.Thursday: Ryan Finch will talk about starting urban farms. He's general manager of Raleigh City Farm, aimed at turning vacant lots into small farms.Information on accessing the Webinars: sba.gov/about-sba-services/7367/475661
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked