How small businesses can use crowdfunding as a finance option is the focus of three Webinars scheduled for next week by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Crowdfunding makes use of Facebook and other social media sites to attract investors for a new enterprise. Here's the Webinar lineup, which begins each day at 1 p.m.: Tuesday: Jay Goth, a California technology business consultant, will discuss the pros and cons of crowdfunding. Wednesday: Kevin Lehman, CEO of Three Revolutions, which connects food innovators to investors, will discuss crowdfunding innovation.Thursday: Ryan Finch will talk about starting urban farms. He's general manager of Raleigh City Farm, aimed at turning vacant lots into small farms.Information on accessing the Webinars: sba.gov/about-sba-services/7367/475661
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party