How small businesses can use crowdfunding as a finance option is the focus of three Webinars scheduled for next week by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Crowdfunding makes use of Facebook and other social media sites to attract investors for a new enterprise. Here's the Webinar lineup, which begins each day at 1 p.m.: Tuesday: Jay Goth, a California technology business consultant, will discuss the pros and cons of crowdfunding. Wednesday: Kevin Lehman, CEO of Three Revolutions, which connects food innovators to investors, will discuss crowdfunding innovation.Thursday: Ryan Finch will talk about starting urban farms. He's general manager of Raleigh City Farm, aimed at turning vacant lots into small farms.Information on accessing the Webinars: sba.gov/about-sba-services/7367/475661
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007