CLEVELAND, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- Bravo Wellness is pleased to announce the promotion and appointment of Chris Shanahan to Vice President, Business Development. This promotion reflects the organization's commitment to strengthen its position in key markets by expanding awareness of Bravo's specialized solutions for the design and administration of outcomes-based wellness programs. Outcomes-based plans are often viewed as intricate in nature and Bravo's consulting in the plan modeling and design allows their clients to make the best value-based decisions on where to invest time and resources for a greater return on investment.
"Chris' promotion is a result of his significant contribution to the company and the respect earned from his peers, clients and business partners," stated Cheryl Tidwell, Bravo's Executive Vice President, Business Development. "With over 20 years of business development experience, his unique skill set in building strategic partnerships and thinking 'outside the box' will continue to play a critical role in the evaluation of target markets for business planning purposes and advancing Bravo Wellness as the leader in administering participation-based, progress-based, and outcomes-based wellness programs."
About Bravo Wellness -- Bravo Wellness is the thought leader in wellness incentive programs. Bravo's market leadership provides unique insights into industry best practices, identifies ways to mitigate the cost of healthcare, and minimized potential legal risks or concerns. Through our best practices, Bravo helps employers engage their employees, foster personal accountability, and bring about real behavior change towards health and wellness. Bravo Wellness and its subsidiary, IncentiSoft Solutions, are headquartered in Cleveland, OH. For more information, visit www.bravowell.com.
For more information, please contact
One International Place
20445 Emerald Parkway Dr. SW
Cleveland, OH 44135
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict