CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- Bayshore Petroleum Corp. (TSX VENTURE: BSH) ("Bayshore" or the "Corporation") is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced non-brokered private placement (the "Offering") and issued 200,000 Common Shares of the Corporation ("Shares") at price of $0.30 per Share. There is a four month hold period on the Common Shares issued which expires on June 15, 2013.
Proceeds of the Offering will be used to fund the Corporation's ongoing work program in its Saskatchewan oil and gas properties and for general corporate purposes.
Bayshore is a Calgary, Alberta based Corporation engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas. The Common Shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "BSH".
Statements in this press release may contain forward-looking information including expectations of future production, operating costs, commodity prices, administrative costs, commodity price risk management activity, acquisitions and dispositions, capital spending, access to credit facilities, income taxes, regulatory changes, and other components of cash flow and earnings. The reader is cautioned that assumptions used in the preparation of such information may prove to be incorrect. Events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially from those predicted, a result of numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. These risks include, but are not limited to, the risks associated with the mining industry, commodity prices and exchange rate changes. Industry related risks could include, but are not limited to, operational risks in exploration, development and production, delays or changes in plans, risks associated to the uncertainty of reserve estimates, health and safety risks and the uncertainty of estimates and projections of production, costs and expenses. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on this forward-looking information.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Bayshore Petroleum Corp.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column