CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. (TSX: ZAR) (TSX: ZAR.DB) ("Zargon") confirms that the monthly cash dividend for the month of February in the amount of Cdn. $0.06 per common share will be paid on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on February 28, 2012. The ex-dividend date is February 26, 2013.
Unless otherwise indicated, all dividends paid by Zargon are "eligible dividends" for Canadian tax purposes.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, Zargon's securities trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange and there are currently 29.908 million common shares (ZAR) outstanding.
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. is a Calgary based oil and natural gas company working in the Western Canadian and Williston sedimentary basins that has delivered a long history of returns, dividends (distributions) and value creation. Zargon's business is focused on oil exploitation projects where we employ a careful reservoir engineering inspired technical approach to profitably increase oil recovery factors from existing oil reservoirs.
In order to learn more about Zargon, we encourage you to visit Zargon's website at www.zargon.ca where you will find a current shareholder presentation, financial reports and historical news releases.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd.
403-264-9992 or Toll Free: 1-855-464-9992
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More