CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. (TSX: ZAR) (TSX: ZAR.DB) ("Zargon") confirms that the monthly cash dividend for the month of February in the amount of Cdn. $0.06 per common share will be paid on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on February 28, 2012. The ex-dividend date is February 26, 2013.
Unless otherwise indicated, all dividends paid by Zargon are "eligible dividends" for Canadian tax purposes.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, Zargon's securities trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange and there are currently 29.908 million common shares (ZAR) outstanding.
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. is a Calgary based oil and natural gas company working in the Western Canadian and Williston sedimentary basins that has delivered a long history of returns, dividends (distributions) and value creation. Zargon's business is focused on oil exploitation projects where we employ a careful reservoir engineering inspired technical approach to profitably increase oil recovery factors from existing oil reservoirs.
In order to learn more about Zargon, we encourage you to visit Zargon's website at www.zargon.ca where you will find a current shareholder presentation, financial reports and historical news releases.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd.
403-264-9992 or Toll Free: 1-855-464-9992
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women